Welcome to the Mount Lebanon High School Class Of 1966 web site. We are beginning this site to find Classmates for our 50th Class Reunion in 2016....Yikes Who Would Have Ever Thought...!!
We hope you will help in accomplishing this task. We will bug you often with information asking for help in going forward with this project.
Need your help to make this a successful sight......HOW....note the active and not active graph....we have lots of work to do to find the missing persons. If you have Face Book,,....look for the missing mates....if you have other Social Media....look for the missing mates.....or check the white pages or google sights.....
If everyone looks for 1 person we will double the number found.
Let me know....we'll update the site and contact the missing.
THANK YOU ..... WE ALL NEED TO BE ACTIVE IN FINDING CLASSMATES
Thanks to our Start Up Reunion Committee: [Chris Eby, Dave Beachler, Denny Lewis, Joey Dickinson, Dolly Rodenbaugh Reznik, Susie Paulus Wyatt and Sue Devlin] for contributing the dollars to make this site a reality.
Great news! We have a brand new Classmate Profiles format on our web site. The new format is much more dynamic and engaging, and we think you'll really enjoy it.
Members--log into our site and click on your "Edit Profile" link to see the changes. You can now do some new things like:
- Upload a "Then" photo of how you looked in your high school years.
- Upload a "Now" photo showing what you look like today. It's interesting seeing "Then" & "Now" photos side by side with "Yearbook" photos.
- Click the photo gallery icon in the upper right to add more Profile photos. It's now faster and easier to add any photos you want.
- Click the videos tab; then paste in a video link such as a YouTube video link (just copy the web address of the video from your browser's address bar). Voila, the video has been added to your Profile!
- Quickly toggle back and forth from Profile Edit view to Profile Preview view by clicking the button at the top of your Profile.
Your Profile display now includes two new engaging features:
- Classmates can make comments on various items throughout Classmate Profiles. Give it a look! If you prefer others NOT comment on YOUR Profile items, you can remove the ability to comment by clicking on Edit Profile and turning off the Comments feature.
- A "Latest Interactions" section is now included. This is an aggregation of interactions you've made around our site. Note this new section is NOT a history of where you go and what you do on our site--that remains PRIVATE and is NOT listed here. Latest Interactions ONLY displays an aggregation of interactions [e.g., comments] already available on other areas of our web site.
Members--please log into our web site and take a look at both your Profile Edit screen and your Profile Display. We hope you enjoy these great new features!
P.S. If you're having trouble using our new Profile format, click on this link for a video demonstration: http://www.screencast.com/t/QALpJUFJwUt